A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Murphy, Family Physician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Murphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White County Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Tipton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Murphy MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Michael Murphy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Murphy practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Searcy, AR.
See Searcy Primary Care Doctors and Searcy Geriatric Doctors.