A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Myers, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Myers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Community Hosp Of New Port Ric, New Prt Rchy, Fl
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Myers practice?
Dr. Michael Myers practices Dermatology near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, FL.
See New Port Richey Dermatologists.