A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Myers, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Myers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
- Community Hosp Of New Port Ric, New Prt Rchy, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Myers MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Myers practice?
- Dr. Michael Myers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Myers practices Dermatology near New Port Richey, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, FL.
See New Port Richey Dermatologists.