Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Nelson
Dr. Michael Nelson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Germantown, TN. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nelson is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital, Baptist Memorial Hospital - Tipton and Baptist Memorial Hospital - Union City. Dr. Nelson has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Nelson has the following 4 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
Rooted in general cardiology, nuclear cardiologists specialize in a specific, non-invasive imaging technique that's used to diagnose heart disease, evaluate how well your heart is pumping blood, or determine the size and place of a past heart...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Nelson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Germantown, TN.
Dr. David Simmons
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Germantown, TN 0.01 mi34
Dr. Guerrumberto Guerra
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology
Germantown, TN 0.01 mi47
Dr. Michael Nelson
Family Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology
Germantown, TN 0.01 mi27