A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nelson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nelson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Aaron Nelson MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Michael Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Nelson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Internists and Germantown Cardiologists.