A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Nigro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nigro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nigro, DO, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nigro graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nigro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital-Grosse Pointe
- Karmanos Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Nigro DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Nigro practice?
- Dr. Michael Nigro has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Nigro practices Neurology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Detroit, MI.