Learn more about Dr. Michael Nigro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Nigro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Nigro, MD, DO is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Nigro graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Nigro has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hutzel Women's Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital-Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nigro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Nigro practice?
Dr. Michael Nigro practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Farmington Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Farmington Hills Neurologists.