A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pack
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pack, DO, FACC, FASE is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pack graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Pack has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Pack DO, FACC, and FASE is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Pack practice?
- Dr. Michael Pack has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pack practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Cardiologists.