A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pack
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pack, DO, FACC, FASE is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pack graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Pack has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Pack DO, FACC, and FASE is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Pack practice?
- Dr. Michael Pack has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Pack practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Cardiologists.