A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Pack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pack, MD, DO, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pack graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pack has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
- Battle Creek Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Pack practice?
Dr. Michael Pack practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allegan, MI and Paw Paw, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists, Kalamazoo Cardiologists, and Kalamazoo Cardiothoracic Surgeons.