Learn more about Dr. Michael Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Pappas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pappas
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pappas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Pappas, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Pappas has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arizona Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A. - Pappas MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Pappas practice?
- Dr. Michael Pappas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Pappas practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Texarkana, TX and Duluth, MN.
See Scottsdale Surgeons.