Dr. Michael Pappas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Pappas?

Saved my right leg in 2007

Posted on August 18th, 2016

I was riding 4 wheelers in Mena, AR when I flipped mine and broke my right leg. The community hospital had to transfer me via ambulance from Mena to Texarkana, Tx. Upon my arrival Dr. Pappas was livid as to why I wasn't care flighted. I had compartment syndrome, too much swelling in the leg. In order to save my leg from amputation, he split the leg wide open on both sides for a couple of days to let it drain. I shattered the tuba plateau and broke the fibula. If it wasn't for Dr. Pappas I would've had to most likely had my lower leg amputated. He is a angel in disguise! I would travel to Arizona to have him treat me again!

truly missed

Posted on October 16th, 2014

I had both knees replaced with a revision to left knee. He is truly missed. i had so much faith in him n now that he is gone i yet to see another ortho dr. If i was financially able i would fly to Arizona. see. to see him. I've found no other that measures up to Dr. M. Pappas.

Posted on May 18th, 2012

Dr. Pappas is a wonderful physician and surgeon! He takes the time to hear your concerns and leaves you feeling confident about the course of your treatment. I feel very comfortable recommending him to others!

Best Orthopedist around.

Posted on March 7th, 2011

You won't find another orthopedic surgeon like him. He is one of a kind. He has a care for his patients unlike any other!

Excellent Physician

Posted on January 11th, 2011

Dr. Michael Pappas is an excellent physician. I had to have both of my hips replaced to due a birth defect. He accurately diagnosed my problem after an incorrect diagnosis from another doctor. His deameanor and professionalism gave me every confidence in his abiltiy to perform the surgeries. I have recommended him to several people.

The worst experience

Posted on November 12th, 2010

Dr Pappas is an unprofessional and sexist person. Who cares if he went to a good school his lack of bedside manner proves he shouldn't be a doctor.

Posted on October 1st, 2010

Dr. Michael Pappas did an excellent job with my son. His surgical skills & knowledge are the best. He performed surgery when it was necessary & also personally made sure that my son's medical needs were taken care of. He explained what the problem was & discussed the risks & benefits of treatment. I truly believe he cares for his patients & does what it takes to help them.

Posted on October 1st, 2017