Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Saved my right leg in 2007 show details Saved my right leg in 2007
by Rae Marburger on Aug 18th, 2016

I was riding 4 wheelers in Mena, AR when I flipped mine and broke my right leg. The community hospital had to transfer me via ambulance from Mena to Texarkana, Tx. Upon my arrival Dr. Pappas was livid as to why I wasn't care flighted. I had compartment syndrome, too much swelling in the leg. In order to save my leg from amputation, he split the leg wide open on both sides for a couple of days to let it drain. I shattered the tuba plateau and broke the fibula. If it wasn't for Dr. Pappas I would've had to most likely had my lower leg amputated. He is a angel in disguise! I would travel to Arizona to have him treat me again!

truly missed show details truly missed
by carrie speights on Oct 15th, 2014

I had both knees replaced with a revision to left knee. He is truly missed. i had so much faith in him n now that he is gone i yet to see another ortho dr. If i was financially able i would fly to Arizona. see. to see him. I've found no other that measures up to Dr. M. Pappas.

May 17th, 2012

Dr. Pappas is a wonderful physician and surgeon! He takes the time to hear your concerns and leaves you feeling confident about the course of your treatment. I feel very comfortable recommending him to others!

Best Orthopedist around. show details Best Orthopedist around.
Mar 7th, 2011

You won't find another orthopedic surgeon like him. He is one of a kind. He has a care for his patients unlike any other!

Excellent Physician show details Excellent Physician
Jan 11th, 2011

Dr. Michael Pappas is an excellent physician. I had to have both of my hips replaced to due a birth defect. He accurately diagnosed my problem after an incorrect diagnosis from another doctor. His deameanor and professionalism gave me every confidence in his abiltiy to perform the surgeries. I have recommended him to several people.

The worst experience show details The worst experience
Nov 12th, 2010

Dr Pappas is an unprofessional and sexist person. Who cares if he went to a good school his lack of bedside manner proves he shouldn't be a doctor.

Oct 1st, 2010

Dr. Michael Pappas did an excellent job with my son. His surgical skills & knowledge are the best. He performed surgery when it was necessary & also personally made sure that my son's medical needs were taken care of. He explained what the problem was & discussed the risks & benefits of treatment. I truly believe he cares for his patients & does what it takes to help them.