Learn more about Dr. Michael Parish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Parish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parish
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Parish, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Parish graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Parish has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Aaron Parish MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Parish practice?
- Dr. Michael Parish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Parish practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Port Huron, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.