Learn more about Dr. Michael Parish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Parish is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parish
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parish Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Parish, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Parish graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Parish has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Aaron Parish MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Parish practice?
- Dr. Michael Parish has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Parish practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Port Huron, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.