Dr. Michael Pasquale DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2017
Botched Surgery By Dr. Michael Pasquale
While living in Honolulu, I was searching for an affordable plastic surgeon to remove my ruptured breast implant and do a lift. Dr. Pasquale offered affordable prices, but later I realized why. This was the worst decision I ever made!!! After paying almost $8,000 to look worse than before is an understatement! It looked like Dr. Pasquale made incisions on both sides, but only one side appeared lifted. My right breast was hanging 5 inches lower than the left side, my nipples were uneven, pus coming on my incision even a year post op, I had stitches still pooping out of my skin two years later and I could not wait to have enough funds to get his mess repaired! Finally April 27, 2017 a wonderful surgeon in Portland, Oregon gave me back my beautiful breast. I no longer have any breast implants just a lift. WARNING!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY!!!! I would be happy to send you proof with my photos. I am a nurse and highly advise you to spend more money and go to a plastic surgeon with better skills. I would ask to speak to 3 patients and ignore the paid reviews. I lived in agony for almost 5 years with horrible results!

May 17th, 2016
Excellent Breast Surgeon
Excellent Breast Surgeon I had a great experience overall and I love my breast implants. Dr Pasquale and his staff were professional and helped me every step of the way. Nothing more to say than I am super happy and would recommend highly.

May 10th, 2016
Breast Augmentation --simply a great job.
Breast Augmentation did a great job and love his staff. Seems to be a great knowledgeable expert in his field. I would go back for other procedures when the time is right !

March 6th, 2016
Very Happy with Dr Pasquale Breast Implants
I am very happy with Dr. Michael Pasquale and his staff for the care I received for breast implant surgery. His staff was most attentive and caring in surgery , as well as during my recovery. I would rate him 10 stars if I could for how I look and feel about myself now. I chose the silicone implants he suggested and size made me a full C. Some of my girlfriends think its my natural body. In a nut shell he is very good plastic surgeon and will give you what you want. I have sent many of my friends to him and all seem very pleased as well !!

February 9th, 2016
So happy after Dr. Pasquale did my nose surgery !!
The best thing was when he took off the ugly cast and saw a great nose I always wanted. I had one of those big noses which I wanted smaller. Dr P knew exactly what I wanted after I showed him a picture, and said he would do his best to make me happy. Well he did more than that, it changed my entire face. My eyes appear bigger and brighter as he said they would. I had no problem in recovery except the first night as I hated my nose blocked and cant breath well. Yet it was worth it. The staff was very caring and nice as well.

January 29th, 2016
I am very happy with my breast augmentation by Dr. Pasquale in Hawaii
Dr. Pasquale was very professional as was his staff. They explained the procedure well and follow up was excellent. My breast augmentation which I saved for a long time is soft and appears very natural. All I can say, if you want a great experience , with a great surgeon and super staff go to him. We moved to NJ as I am army wife and they still keep in touch. My surgery was done in 2014 I went from nothing to a D-cup. They look as nice now as they did then. I was a little nervous about going large as I was afraid of sagging but they told me if I went under the muscle most likely it would not happen. So far its true ! Very Happy Patient !!! Kudos !!

April 25th, 2015
Best Breast Guy in Hawaii
I had super flat chest , now I am full C with great shape , very natural. My new Gf's who did not know before ask if its real or not --LOL. Dr. Pasquale's breast work is awesome ! I am sooooo happy.

April 25th, 2015
Redid my breast implants.
I had my breast redone from another surgeon, this doctor did such a fabulous job. I am so happy now. Dr. Pasquale is a pro.

April 18th, 2015
Better than Texas Breast ! Very Happy
I have two breast augmentations one in Texas and one in Hawaii with Dr. Pasquale as I am a military spouse. The first one was ok, not bad, then I wanted to go larger two years later. Dr. P was excellent from the consultation to my care after wards. I love the size and shape he and decided on---- numero uno plastic surgeon!! No problemo , pain was not as bad as first time but he said that would be the case as its a second time. The first surgery I had was just fine except I was not happy with the size, Dr. P told me a story about in 30 years of doing breast augmentation only one patient requested him to go smaller but most people if unhappy with size wanted to go bigger. So this made me feel comfortable with my decision. We have now moved to California and its been over a year and the girls are doing just fine.

October 30th, 2013
Review
I'm 19. I went in the other day and was very pleased with the staff and Doctor Pasquale, as it was my first experience speaking with a cosmetic surgeon. I called that day inquiring about an appointment and they booked me on spot to come in just a couple hours later. They were very upfront and realistic considering my budget. I wanted a Doctor that would not treat me like a child and would not sugar-coat things. He was very real and treated me like the young adult that I am. I showed him what I wanted done and he knew exactly what was needed. A couple of minutes later I was handed a paper with a flat rate of what it would cost and he answered all of my questions thoroughly, even drawing a picture when I asked about fat cells. His staff was very personable and friendly. His personal assistant helped me set goals so I'd be able to have the surgery on my outer thighs as soon as possible. I'm really excited about this and hope that the next review I write will be touting an unbelievable job well done by Dr. Pasquale. thanks
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. We want to know how we make people feel good and bad,

July 30th, 2013
Excellent for Asians
I was in Hawaii and was afraid that some doctors could not do well with Asians as I am from Singapore. I found Dr Michael Pasquale he fixed and corrected some work done on my upper eyelids from another doctor I am very pleased and my eyes look normal again
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback.

July 23rd, 2013
Patient
Dr.Pasquale and his staff are amazing! I reallly enjoyed the entire process, from scheduling the consultation, determing what proceedure would be best for me and having the proceedure done. From beginning to the end, Dr. P was professional and positive. His bedside manner was excellent and his staff catered to my every need. I would recommend Dr. Pasquale to my friends and family. He really made a "Sista" feel like a Queen!