Dr. Michael Pasquale DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 17th, 2016
Excellent Breast Surgeon
Excellent Breast Surgeon I had a great experience overall and I love my breast implants. Dr Pasquale and his staff were professional and helped me every step of the way. Nothing more to say than I am super happy and would recommend highly.

March 6th, 2016
Very Happy with Dr Pasquale Breast Implants
I am very happy with Dr. Michael Pasquale and his staff for the care I received for breast implant surgery. His staff was most attentive and caring in surgery , as well as during my recovery. I would rate him 10 stars if I could for how I look and feel about myself now. I chose the silicone implants he suggested and size made me a full C. Some of my girlfriends think its my natural body. In a nut shell he is very good plastic surgeon and will give you what you want. I have sent many of my friends to him and all seem very pleased as well !!

April 18th, 2015
Better than Texas Breast ! Very Happy
I have two breast augmentations one in Texas and one in Hawaii with Dr. Pasquale as I am a military spouse. The first one was ok, not bad, then I wanted to go larger two years later. Dr. P was excellent from the consultation to my care after wards. I love the size and shape he and decided on---- numero uno plastic surgeon!! No problemo , pain was not as bad as first time but he said that would be the case as its a second time. The first surgery I had was just fine except I was not happy with the size, Dr. P told me a story about in 30 years of doing breast augmentation only one patient requested him to go smaller but most people if unhappy with size wanted to go bigger. So this made me feel comfortable with my decision. We have now moved to California and its been over a year and the girls are doing just fine.

July 30th, 2013
Excellent for Asians
I was in Hawaii and was afraid that some doctors could not do well with Asians as I am from Singapore. I found Dr Michael Pasquale he fixed and corrected some work done on my upper eyelids from another doctor I am very pleased and my eyes look normal again
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback.

July 23rd, 2013
Patient
Dr.Pasquale and his staff are amazing! I reallly enjoyed the entire process, from scheduling the consultation, determing what proceedure would be best for me and having the proceedure done. From beginning to the end, Dr. P was professional and positive. His bedside manner was excellent and his staff catered to my every need. I would recommend Dr. Pasquale to my friends and family. He really made a "Sista" feel like a Queen!

November 6th, 2012
So Happy with my new look ! Dr. P is Great
My procedure was face lift with placement of fat in the area of my eyes and cheek area 5 months ago. At first I was hesitant, but went ahead and I have no regrets. `I sware I look ten years younger ! The service was good the price was resonable and all I can say is I am very very happy. The only criticism of the surgery was I had swelling longer that I expected.-- Yet Dr. Pasqual warned me that with the fat transfer that swelling may last a while. I just told people I had dental surgery. If you have facial sagging he gives a detailed consult and great advice.
Doctor's Response

Well we thank you for the comment and feedback, informing patients of what to expect we try to really do this.

November 4th, 2012
10 yr. High School Reunion
Last year I had scheduled an appointment for my mom to get Botox as her Mother's Day gift (at her request).. She was extremely happy w/ her results. However, I'll let her write her own review. In a few months I had my high school reunion coming up and I felt like having treatment to my face but not sure what exactly. I called the office, set up a consult, spoke to Dr. and his consultant.. did my treatment. EASY! I thought I needed Botox but Dr. said what would help would be fillers. I had fillers injected under my eyes. The nurse put topical lido along w/ an ice pack under my eyes as I waited several minutes. Dr. took a look at my face and after numerous "crackling sound" injections, he magically made my hollowness under my eyes disappear. It also helped make my dark circles look way less noticable. I'm not gonna lie.. he is a man of very short words but he gets right to the point and will honor your problems. As long as you don't need a hand holder and able to get past his shell by cracking jokes w/ him, you will be glad you chose him as your Dr.. I promise. Back to my reunion, my classmates said I "looked great" and more than I expected said I look the same since high school. Now if that's not a compliment then i don't know what is!! My sister was reading as I'm writing this review and blurts out, "I didn't know you had injections done at that time!" See, very subtle...
Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your feedback and I am really glad you are happy.

November 3rd, 2012
Outstanding Treatment!
I am a nurse myself so I have seen both sides of the room. Dr. Pasquale did a fabulous job and his prices are unbeatable! I had a deflated implant so he removed, replaced and lifted both sides. I also expected a longer recovery. Well, I was walking at the beach 2 days after surgery and to the gym 13 days post op. He made sure all my bases were covered with all the meds he prescribed to me. I did not have to call the office once to ask questions being they gave me a 27 page typed report explaining what I should expect and do before, during and after surgery. Everything went smoothly. I am one month post op and could not be happier! I went to 7 other consults and some doctors wanted more than double of what he charged me! Dr. Pasquale is even available on Saturdays!
Doctor's Response

Again our greatest supporters have been nurses and doctors here in town we appreciate your comments so very much !

November 2nd, 2012
Awesome, caring, personable,
I am a nurse who went to Dr. Pasquale after consulting 5 other plastic surgeon for a infected breast implant/skin deformity caused by the implant and he was the only one willing to help me without charging me a fortune. He has removed the implant, done a scar revision and fat injections to rebuild my skin. We are still in the process of healing but everything looks unbelievable and going in the right direction. He walked me through ever step of the way, sits down and talks to me before procedures to make sure I'm comfortable and dont have question and I'm satified. He is very supportive through my whole reconstruction and always keeps me in the loop. He is awesome, his staff is very personable. He has done an amazing job thus far and was there for me every step when no one else would help me. I would recommend him a 100% to anyone I knew. Aside from being an awesome doctor, his prices are very reasonable!
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comments, and we find that Nurses who really understand surgery and what its about are some of our happiest patients. We have had many medical professionals as patients and we appreciate the confidence they have in us.

October 24th, 2012
Great Plastic Surgeon for local Japanese
Dr. Pasquale did my breast implants and my nose surgery made a higher nose and narrow instead of the wide nose --looks great.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for this comment.

September 25th, 2012
I had a mommy make over 3 months ago( BA, mini tummy tuck and lipo of inner/outer thighs and flanks. I am very pleased with my results! Dr Pasquale and his staff were very informative and answered all my questions and address all of my concerns. Upon my last followup, at 3 months post op, I addressed a few concerns, somewhat expecting a brush off, like I have experienced with other doctors, however, Dr Pasquale showed genuine concerns and agreed to fix these problems if they had not resolved themselves by my next appointment, in 3 months. I believe Dr Pasquale takes serious pride in his work and I would recommend him to everyone!
Doctor's Response

We appreciate your feedback.

September 18th, 2012
Absolutely Wonderful Doctor as well as his Team
Dr. Pasquale and his team are excellent in their care. I had been looking for a doctor for 11 1/2 years and then found them! I could not ask for better care or results. I would recommend them to anyone! From the moment I walked in and still two months down the road, I am completely satisfied!