Some ratings provided by DrScore.
I am very happy with my breast augmentation by Dr. Pasquale in Hawaii show details I am very happy with my breast augmentation by Dr. Pasquale in Hawaii
by Charlotte Sanders on Jan 29th, 2016

Dr. Pasquale was very professional as was his staff. They explained the procedure well and follow up was excellent. My breast augmentation which I saved for a long time is soft and appears very natural. All I can say, if you want a great experience , with a great surgeon and super staff go to him. We moved to NJ as I am army wife and they still keep in touch. My surgery was done in 2014 I went from nothing to a D-cup. They look as nice now as they did then. I was a little nervous about going large as I was afraid of sagging but they told me if I went under the muscle most likely it would not happen. So far its true ! Very Happy Patient !!! Kudos !!

Good American Doctor ! show details Good American Doctor !
Jan 11th, 2016

Excellent Plastic Surgeon, my sister and I are from Hong Kong and he has done a really good nose surgery on me. My sister had some liposuction and she is very happy. We saw him in Shanghai and in Hawaii --my best to him and his staff.

Nov 2nd, 2015

He did a botch job on me.

Oct 23rd, 2015

Would give him 0 stars if I could! Nasty Doctor, smells like smoke, horrible bed side manner, rude, cocky, watched someone walk out of his office crying because of the hack job he did on them too.

Dr. Pasquale saved my breast ! show details Dr. Pasquale saved my breast !
Oct 19th, 2015

Dr Pasquale saved my breast which had become infected and scarred. All I can say is simply amazing work. The other surgeon was not at fault as he explained, as my breast implants were done three years earlier. No idea what to do until I met with Dr. Pasquale.....a miracle

AVOID show details AVOID
Sep 16th, 2015

One of the WORST doctors ever. Is not qualified to do breast augs or tummy tucks. Leaves the belly button in the wrong place, nipples in the wrong place, exposed stitches, zig-zaggy incisions, and therefore, recovery is long and painful, with horrible results. I'm still having to pay to have revisions to correct his bad work. It appears he is going through a mid-life crisis, with dying his hair from gray to black and having a full facelift and veneers!!! In my opinion, cares more about himself than his patients.

Jun 22nd, 2015

He refuses to fix what he messes up without a LARGE fee. Not trustworthy. And strangely asks for people to not go to the internet about our problems we have incurred with him.

May 3rd, 2015

Gave a very poor procedure. Avoided correcting it, then requested more payments afterward.

Best Breast Guy in Hawaii show details Best Breast Guy in Hawaii
by Silvia on Apr 25th, 2015

I had super flat chest , now I am full C with great shape , very natural. My new Gf's who did not know before ask if its real or not --LOL. Dr. Pasquale's breast work is awesome ! I am sooooo happy.

Redid my breast implants. show details Redid my breast implants.
Apr 25th, 2015

I had my breast redone from another surgeon, this doctor did such a fabulous job. I am so happy now. Dr. Pasquale is a pro.

Better than Texas Breast ! Very Happy show details Better than Texas Breast ! Very Happy
by Darlene on Apr 18th, 2015

I have two breast augmentations one in Texas and one in Hawaii with Dr. Pasquale as I am a military spouse. The first one was ok, not bad, then I wanted to go larger two years later. Dr. P was excellent from the consultation to my care after wards. I love the size and shape he and decided on---- numero uno plastic surgeon!! No problemo , pain was not as bad as first time but he said that would be the case as its a second time. The first surgery I had was just fine except I was not happy with the size, Dr. P told me a story about in 30 years of doing breast augmentation only one patient requested him to go smaller but most people if unhappy with size wanted to go bigger. So this made me feel comfortable with my decision. We have now moved to California and its been over a year and the girls are doing just fine.

Review show details Review
by Rinny on Oct 30th, 2013

I'm 19. I went in the other day and was very pleased with the staff and Doctor Pasquale, as it was my first experience speaking with a cosmetic surgeon. I called that day inquiring about an appointment and they booked me on spot to come in just a couple hours later. They were very upfront and realistic considering my budget. I wanted a Doctor that would not treat me like a child and would not sugar-coat things. He was very real and treated me like the young adult that I am. I showed him what I wanted done and he knew exactly what was needed. A couple of minutes later I was handed a paper with a flat rate of what it would cost and he answered all of my questions thoroughly, even drawing a picture when I asked about fat cells. His staff was very personable and friendly. His personal assistant helped me set goals so I'd be able to have the surgery on my outer thighs as soon as possible. I'm really excited about this and hope that the next review I write will be touting an unbelievable job well done by Dr. Pasquale. thanks

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback. We want to know how we make people feel good and bad,

Just a call show details Just a call
Oct 9th, 2013

On October 9th, 2013 I called into Dr. Michael Pasquale’s office for gather some information about labiaplasty. At first I spoke with the receptionist, Joanna (or that’s what I heard), and she did not know much about the procedure. The receptionist had to put me on hold a few times to get the answers I was looking for then she asked if I would like to speak with the consultant, Rose, I said yes. About 10 minutes later Rose called me back. During the conversation I asked what I thought were routine questions like: “How many of these procedures has the Dr. done”, “do you have any before and after photos”, “When did the Dr. first start preforming this procedures”, “how many before and after do you have”. However, I was receiving serve pushback from Rose. Rose was being very elusive and wouldn’t even answer a simple question. Rose then started saying, “I don’t know the names of all the patients the Dr. has preformed this operation on!” and “he has done more than 10 and 20 and 100 operations” and “I would have to go into the patients charts to get before and after photos”. I lost my temper and before I said anything I would regret I hung-up the phone. I knew that I would not get anywhere with Rose. After a few minutes, I called back and spoke to the receptionist. I asked to make a complaint against Rose and the receptionist transferred me to…Rose. I told Rose that I would like to speak to someone else and make a complaint. Rose said, “Complaint noted.” She then said, “I am not going to make an appointment for you because I don’t want someone like you here.” I had never asked to make an appointment. The initial call was just to see how professional the office was and to see if the Dr. preformed this operation. The second call was to make a formal complaint against Rose. The only conclusion that I can come to is that Rose was being defensive and deflective was because the Dr. had preformed this operation and had not had decent outcomes.

Doctor's Response

This is Dr. Pasquale responding to you directly. I am sorry for your experience. It was not good and I am very aware of your issue specifically. I am working very hard to correct that problem as that was a med tech student who should not be answering my phones and it was on your call that I found that they were. If you wish to call me directly and discuss this or labiaplasty I will be more than happy to speak with you. Your conclusion is not correct and I can see you were angry. Yet to state on the internet that its because I have had bad outcome on labiaplasty from a phone call is not a good way to handle your feelings either. Though it does appear effective to get my attention ! In fact , I was one of the first physicians to become involved years ago in this surgery before it became popular. Since 1993 I have performed well over 500 labiaplasty or corrective surgery. for labiaplasty. I have given lectures in Asia on this very topic. I will be happy to review for you my work, I will also have patients who have had the procedure speak with you. Again, I am sorry for the problem and I am aware of your issue specifically. Email me through my web site and I will give you my direct line. The behavior of my staff in this case was not appropriate. Again I am sorry for that.

Excellent for Asians show details Excellent for Asians
by Shala on Jul 30th, 2013

I was in Hawaii and was afraid that some doctors could not do well with Asians as I am from Singapore. I found Dr Michael Pasquale he fixed and corrected some work done on my upper eyelids from another doctor I am very pleased and my eyes look normal again

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback.

Patient show details Patient
by Rae'chelle on Jul 23rd, 2013

Dr.Pasquale and his staff are amazing! I reallly enjoyed the entire process, from scheduling the consultation, determing what proceedure would be best for me and having the proceedure done. From beginning to the end, Dr. P was professional and positive. His bedside manner was excellent and his staff catered to my every need. I would recommend Dr. Pasquale to my friends and family. He really made a "Sista" feel like a Queen!

Not sure what others are talking about show details Not sure what others are talking about
Apr 12th, 2013

I have known Dr. Pasquale for over 12 years now. Brought my wife to Hawaii to get her a mini tummy tuck and some lipo done. She had a big scar on her belly due to two previous C-sections and some flap skin in that region. He not only got rid of all that but also fixed the scar left behind by a poor job that was done on the C-sections. If I did not trust him I would never let him work on my wife. Another thing to keep in mind that most reviewers seem to forget or understand (do your homework PLEASE) is the human body is not like a piece of wood where when you work on it you know the results 100% guaranteed. Each person heals in a different way what can potentially lead to different results. Nothing is guaranteed with plastic surgery. It is indeed a best effort practice. Also once you get to know Dr. Pasquale you really understand how he works, always trying to be more personal with his patients to put them at ease. If you understand how plastic surgery works, how results will certainly vary from patient to patient and you are looking for a more personal doctor, he is your best option in Hawaii.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback and insights.

PICK ANOTHER DOCTOR! show details PICK ANOTHER DOCTOR!
by Jade on Feb 19th, 2013

...or if you don't you will be spending twice as much money getting Doc Pasquale's bad work re-done!!

A kooky doctor who is out of his prime show details A kooky doctor who is out of his prime
Jan 17th, 2013

I went in for a tummy tuck. Pasquale made the scar too high and crooked, he left too much skin on each end of the extra-long incision, my pubic area is no longer "lined up" with my belly button, and my belly button is now a teeny-tiny abnormal looking hole, which he put out of place by almost 2 inches. He's unprofessional, he doesn't care what you look like after he gets his money, and he's unethical, asking personal questions during follow-ups, such as if you're dating anyone, etc. There are many doctors on Oahu to choose from. Do not use Pasquale. You'll end up having to get a re-do and spend more money trying to fix his mistakes.

Nov 21st, 2012

very happy with my breast augmentation that he revised from previous plastic surgeon. They look very natural most people i meet have no idea. I would recommend a friend or family member to him for sure.

Doctor's Response

Thank you but revision at times is one of those things no one likes to have happen but with all plastic surgeons at times is needed.

So Happy with my new look ! Dr. P is Great show details So Happy with my new look ! Dr. P is Great
Nov 5th, 2012

My procedure was face lift with placement of fat in the area of my eyes and cheek area 5 months ago. At first I was hesitant, but went ahead and I have no regrets. `I sware I look ten years younger ! The service was good the price was resonable and all I can say is I am very very happy. The only criticism of the surgery was I had swelling longer that I expected.-- Yet Dr. Pasqual warned me that with the fat transfer that swelling may last a while. I just told people I had dental surgery. If you have facial sagging he gives a detailed consult and great advice.

Doctor's Response

Well we thank you for the comment and feedback, informing patients of what to expect we try to really do this.

10 yr. High School Reunion show details 10 yr. High School Reunion
Nov 3rd, 2012

Last year I had scheduled an appointment for my mom to get Botox as her Mother's Day gift (at her request).. She was extremely happy w/ her results. However, I'll let her write her own review. In a few months I had my high school reunion coming up and I felt like having treatment to my face but not sure what exactly. I called the office, set up a consult, spoke to Dr. and his consultant.. did my treatment. EASY! I thought I needed Botox but Dr. said what would help would be fillers. I had fillers injected under my eyes. The nurse put topical lido along w/ an ice pack under my eyes as I waited several minutes. Dr. took a look at my face and after numerous "crackling sound" injections, he magically made my hollowness under my eyes disappear. It also helped make my dark circles look way less noticable. I'm not gonna lie.. he is a man of very short words but he gets right to the point and will honor your problems. As long as you don't need a hand holder and able to get past his shell by cracking jokes w/ him, you will be glad you chose him as your Dr.. I promise. Back to my reunion, my classmates said I "looked great" and more than I expected said I look the same since high school. Now if that's not a compliment then i don't know what is!! My sister was reading as I'm writing this review and blurts out, "I didn't know you had injections done at that time!" See, very subtle...

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for your feedback and I am really glad you are happy.

Outstanding Treatment! show details Outstanding Treatment!
Nov 3rd, 2012

I am a nurse myself so I have seen both sides of the room. Dr. Pasquale did a fabulous job and his prices are unbeatable! I had a deflated implant so he removed, replaced and lifted both sides. I also expected a longer recovery. Well, I was walking at the beach 2 days after surgery and to the gym 13 days post op. He made sure all my bases were covered with all the meds he prescribed to me. I did not have to call the office once to ask questions being they gave me a 27 page typed report explaining what I should expect and do before, during and after surgery. Everything went smoothly. I am one month post op and could not be happier! I went to 7 other consults and some doctors wanted more than double of what he charged me! Dr. Pasquale is even available on Saturdays!

Doctor's Response

Again our greatest supporters have been nurses and doctors here in town we appreciate your comments so very much !

Awesome, caring, personable, show details Awesome, caring, personable,
Nov 2nd, 2012

I am a nurse who went to Dr. Pasquale after consulting 5 other plastic surgeon for a infected breast implant/skin deformity caused by the implant and he was the only one willing to help me without charging me a fortune. He has removed the implant, done a scar revision and fat injections to rebuild my skin. We are still in the process of healing but everything looks unbelievable and going in the right direction. He walked me through ever step of the way, sits down and talks to me before procedures to make sure I'm comfortable and dont have question and I'm satified. He is very supportive through my whole reconstruction and always keeps me in the loop. He is awesome, his staff is very personable. He has done an amazing job thus far and was there for me every step when no one else would help me. I would recommend him a 100% to anyone I knew. Aside from being an awesome doctor, his prices are very reasonable!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your comments, and we find that Nurses who really understand surgery and what its about are some of our happiest patients. We have had many medical professionals as patients and we appreciate the confidence they have in us.

Not a member of ASAPS or ASPS. show details Not a member of ASAPS or ASPS.
Oct 26th, 2012

The staff is very friendly here and the location is pretty convenient. I came inquiring about a boob job and had consulted with two other surgeons before coming here last. I was educated by the other surgeons to make sure that whomever I chose was a member of ASAPS or ASPS which are the two Board Certified Plastic Surgery Boards. This guy is not! He lied to me to my face as I continued to ask for his credentials. He eventually said he is a "Cosmetic" surgeon which I have learned came be obtained a weeks course. Needless to say I went back to my previous Plastic Surgeon and NOT cosmetic surgeon an am completly happy.

Doctor's Response

All I have to say is you were informed 100% incorrectly. I am a board certified plastic surgeon , re-certified in 2011. I never once told you I was a "cosmetic surgeon". You are also entirely mistaken about there only being two boards ASAPS and ASPS which certifies plastic surgeons. Neither the ASAPS or ASPS certify plastic surgeons !! So right there you are mistaken. You are a very confused person who basically slanders me on the internet. There are actually three certifying bodies for Plastic Surgeons in this country. They are The American Board Of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery (AOBS) plastic surgery division and the AAPS Board of Certification of Plastic Surgery. You can read about that and check what I am saying at my web site www.nerve.org. Then verify that with those organizations. My training and credentials have been verified by Queens, Kapiolani , Hilo Hospital, US Military as well as Castle Medical Center, I trained at New York University in Plastic Surgery. All in all side by side comparison shows I have if not the most , one of the most highly trained formally in plastic surgery doctors in Hawaii. So I would appreciate you not slandering me or misleading others about my credentials or what some ill informed competitor has said.

Great Plastic Surgeon for local Japanese show details Great Plastic Surgeon for local Japanese
Oct 24th, 2012

Dr. Pasquale did my breast implants and my nose surgery made a higher nose and narrow instead of the wide nose --looks great.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for this comment.

Sep 25th, 2012

I had a mommy make over 3 months ago( BA, mini tummy tuck and lipo of inner/outer thighs and flanks. I am very pleased with my results! Dr Pasquale and his staff were very informative and answered all my questions and address all of my concerns. Upon my last followup, at 3 months post op, I addressed a few concerns, somewhat expecting a brush off, like I have experienced with other doctors, however, Dr Pasquale showed genuine concerns and agreed to fix these problems if they had not resolved themselves by my next appointment, in 3 months. I believe Dr Pasquale takes serious pride in his work and I would recommend him to everyone!

Doctor's Response

We appreciate your feedback.

Sep 21st, 2012

Went to a consultation with Dr. Pasquale and he has terrile bed side manner and smelled like cigarette smoke. He made references to how patients previously accused him of leaving surgical equipment/items in them, etc. His coordinator told me he only did the procedure I was interested in because he is into the medical area revolving around stem cells. He looked sloppy and seemed like he just didnt care about his potential patients either. I would never recommend, let alone have any procedure done by him.

Doctor's Response

Well I finally get to respond to your comment. I am sorry your exp was not good, the vast majority of our patients are very happy. With regard to what you said about a patient accusing me of leaving an instrument in them. Yes in fact one did "accuse" me as they previously did to another doctor at the Queens medical center unrelated to the incident with me. We found that out during her deposition as she attempted to sue me. They may have accused me, but you can check my record , if I did they surely would have a viable law suit, that did not happen. So its verifiable at the medical board. This patient was a drug addict who spent all there time at emergency rooms making up stories about doctors to obtain narcotics or seeking money. Although I do not recall why I told you this, unless you asked me if I anyone ever tried to sue me. Which I am honest individual who would answer you and provide an explanation. I care greatly about my patients and their outcomes but apparently you would not know since you prejudged me on one impression. Maybe I was having a bad day, I just do not know. Just be happy there are a great number of plastic surgeons here and you are free to choose the one you feel comfortable with, I hope you found that person. Again I am sorry for your exp.

Absolutely Wonderful Doctor as well as his Team show details Absolutely Wonderful Doctor as well as his Team
Sep 17th, 2012

Dr. Pasquale and his team are excellent in their care. I had been looking for a doctor for 11 1/2 years and then found them! I could not ask for better care or results. I would recommend them to anyone! From the moment I walked in and still two months down the road, I am completely satisfied!

The good and the bad show details The good and the bad
Sep 10th, 2012

the staff is really understanding and fantastic. dr Pasquale is good at what he does and I respect him for his military career as a green beret, that's why I went to him. But he has to remember he's not working with soldiers any more..he is working with women who clearly have an insecurity that impacted them enough to change the way their bodies look. A little sensitivity and reassurance would go a long way. But overall he's a good doctor, if you are ok with not a lot of face time or conversation with your doctor then you probably won't have a problem with him. On the plus side my results came out ok I had liposuction in my lower leg I'm still want better results on my right leg and I'm currently working with doctor to fix that problem

Excellent Surgeon show details Excellent Surgeon
Sep 4th, 2012

I have never been to elective surgery and was a bit apprehensive about having my neck and lower face lifted. He gave me very truthful information so that I could make the right decision for me. It ended up to be a real success and I am truly delighted with the results. I was very well prepared for the surgery and the healing process, so there were no surprises. His professional staff were accommodating and caring. I would highly recommend Dr. Pasquale if you are looking at doing elective surgery.

Great doctot show details Great doctot
Mar 2nd, 2012

Dr. Pasquale addressed all my problems and listen carefully to alln my concerns. Ive been to surgeons before but by far this is the best I've been to yet, he went above and beyond my expectations and I am totally pleased with my results. Dr. Pasquale Is a true artist and a skilled surgeon. My healing is coming along great and I think it's due to the doctors overall technique. I am especially pleased with how he made the scars very discreet unlike many other doctors who have made unsightly scars on my body. His Staff was exceptional and took very good care of me and made me feel very comfortable during the whole process. Dr. Pasquale and his excellent staff are highly recommended And I will definitely be going back to him for other surgical procedures I plan on in the near future.

Miracle Doctor Saved my career show details Miracle Doctor Saved my career
Jan 19th, 2012

I am happy with Dr. Pasquale so I wanted to give him a gift of good rating to show my gratitude. He saved my career basically by liposuction surgery taking off 5 inches from my waist so I passed my tape test. Great Guy and Great staff for the military!

Doctor's Response

We appreciate your comments and ratings.

Superior Plastic Surgeon ! show details Superior Plastic Surgeon !
Jan 17th, 2012

I had my nose and breast done by Dr. Pasquale and I am SUPER happy, his staff is excellent and he is rather a charming made me feel right at ease. No problems and its been 6 months ! I highly recommend him

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the comment.

Ann show details Ann
Nov 20th, 2011

Well I had both breast augmentation and small area of liposuction done. Dr. Pasquale did a great job and I am happy so what else can I say ?--very professional but most of all quick to address my concerns. Hats off to you !

Doctor's Response

Thank you for the comments.

Oct 19th, 2011

I had very limited contact with Dr. Pasquale himself but his staff is amazing, understanding, and accommodating. They will come in on their off days to take care of me and do after-hours calls and contacts when it was needed for me. Dr. Pasquale himself is very blunt but in a good way. He is honest and puts it all out on the table and that might seem cool and intimidating to some.

Doctor's Response

Well sometimes I am not a good hand holder I admit, but I try to improve that thank you for your comment.

NOSE JOB show details NOSE JOB
Mar 28th, 2011

Well I really wanted to get my nose done, so I went and it looked EXACTLY the same so I was dissapointed, and made an appointment for another surgery, 2nd time it came out a little better but there was a bump on the left side of my nose, which the doctor said he could fix, and I wanted an upturned nose, but he really didnt understand what that meant, so now I have to go for my 3rd surgery, and I am really really hoping itll be my last. Sometimes I wonder why he never once drew a picture for me of what the outcome of my nose would be, but apparently he drew it for other people.

Doctor's Response

Hello thank you for the comment. I am sorry for the need for revisions which at times happens , I do my best to make it the nose you want. If you like please tell me and I will draw you a picture or take a photo and show you on that as well. I may have been too conservative but i am not sure who you are. Please tell me and I will do my best to give you the nose you want. Sometimes noses need touch ups or minor revisions which I have no problem doing if needed. Thanks for the comments.

Fabulous Plastic Surgeon !! Great Breast JOB !!!! show details Fabulous Plastic Surgeon !! Great Breast JOB !!!!
Mar 1st, 2011

I had breast augmentation by Dr.Pasquale 3 months ago and they turned out great and I am very Happy with the way it turned out. They appear very natural and great cleavage.His nurses were great and the instructions before the surgery were complete..not a single problem !J

Greast Breast Implant Surgeon show details Greast Breast Implant Surgeon
by Margaret Military Spouse on Nov 30th, 2010

I had my breast implants done by Dr. Pasquale about 2 months ago, I had silicone breast implants placed. I did not want to be super big but two cup sizes from an A cup to a full C cup.The results were excellent and I would highly rate him for a job well done.

Doctor's Response

We appreciate your feedback.

Still looking good after 9 years. Thank you. show details Still looking good after 9 years. Thank you.
Aug 31st, 2010

Mini facelift performed and under eye fat deposits removed. I never realized until almost 9 years later how long the improvements have lasted. Dr. Pasquale's bedside manner was always caring and comforting. He spent as much time with me to answer any questions I had, in person during consultation, and by phone as needed. I recommend Dr. Pasquale whole-heartedly to any one considering plastic surgery.

Thank you for your comments.

Do your research show details Do your research
by Buyer Beware on Jul 28th, 2010

Please, please, please do your due dilligence and take your time. That's all I have to say about making him your choice.

Doctor's Response

Yes I encourage everyone to research out there plastic surgeon. That is the wise thing to do. That is all I have to say as well.

2 weeks out from a major facelift and I look FABULOUS! show details 2 weeks out from a major facelift and I look FABULOUS!
by Fabulousone808 on Mar 9th, 2010

I am pushing 50 but don't feel that age. The tired and sagging facial skin was become more bothersome after 45. I did not want a pulled back done look, we have all seen those..YIKES! I consulted with many, many surgeons and they all said yes you will have that look, until I met with Dr. Pasquale. He took one look at me and suggested a mid-facelift. I have never heard of this before. Guess what instead of pulling your skin out herepositions the sagging mess up, back where it belongs! Makes sense right, no pullled stretched look, just your cheeks back where they belong! My face looks flawless, not done, smooth, not pulled like a mask. I ran into a friend and she is so impressed she is seeing Dr. Pasquale tomorrow! I appreciated his no B.S. straight talk and I had many consultations with him before the commitment. It is my (your face) after all. They say beauty is only skin deep, is it? Now my outside matches my inside again! No I don't look 23 nor would want to, but it sure took a good 10 years off!WOW! I can't wait for the rest of the swelling to subside, but I am all smiles!THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

Excellent Nose now show details Excellent Nose now
by married to soldier on Feb 13th, 2010

I dont know who the nut is writing all the bad nose reviews about Dr. Pasquale across the internet. It seems its the same person or one of his competitors who is jealous. I had my nose and my twin sister had her nose done by him and we both look great. We also had our breast done as well and he said the challenge was for him to make us look like twins still and he did!breast great and nose great on both of us !!

Doctor's Response

Yes I recall your case and it was rather challenging to try my best that you remained twins !

A great plastic surgeon show details A great plastic surgeon
Feb 2nd, 2010

I had my breast and double eyelids done by Dr. Pasquale and I could not be more happy. He gave me just what I wanted after I showed him the pictures of what i wanted to be like. There was only one small problem of the left eyelid which healed slower and stayed swollen but he said it would be ok and with in one month it was perfect.

Best of the Best show details Best of the Best
by Kiyomi on Dec 20th, 2009

My sister and I had breast augmentation with Dr. Pasquale and we agree he is best of the best!!!

Thank you for your comments.

STAY AWAY! show details STAY AWAY!
by ghostwriter on Apr 21st, 2009

i had a rhinoplasty done and the result is absolutely terrible! stay away and find a surgeon outside of hawaii who knows what he is doing!

Doctor's Response

Well I am sorry for your unhappy result fortunately most of our patients do not have that exp. We are always willing to see patients who are unhappy to see if we can improve the result. Unfortunately I do not know who you are or what the results were.

Excellent Plastic Surgeon show details Excellent Plastic Surgeon
by Jenny Big Island Hawaii on Jan 15th, 2009

He did a great face lift I am 63 years old and look 49 now. Recovery was fast ande relatively pain free.

Doctor's Response

Thank you very much for the review.