Dr. Michael Pasquale DO Patient Reviews

3.3

September 24th, 2016
Why does he argue with patients?
You would think he'd have better things to do than sit on a website fighting with patient's who post less than complimentary reviews! lolol Guess those patients have hit a nerve by calling him out.

July 13th, 2016
Quack Quack
Nutjob! Hates doing revisions, and will tell you this to your face. Even if his sloppy work requires a secondary surgery to fix the first one you paid a lot of money for. Go to Los Angeles to find a good doctor who is in the business of "one and done", no revisions necessary because they took the time and care to do it right the first time.

July 12th, 2016
CRAP DOCTOR
AWFUL. UNPROFESSIONAL. Went in for a tummy tuck, he did a crap job, left exposed stitches, my belly button an inch higher than it was supposed to be, the incision high up on my abdomen, even though it was supposed to be a low, unnoticeable scar, and due to the high up incision, my pubic area was left sort of flabby and not tight like it was BEFORE surgery. He hits on attractive patients even though he's been married forever. DO NOT GO TO THIS CRAPPY FAKE DR!

January 17th, 2013
A kooky doctor who is out of his prime
I went in for a tummy tuck. Pasquale made the scar too high and crooked, he left too much skin on each end of the extra-long incision, my pubic area is no longer "lined up" with my belly button, and my belly button is now a teeny-tiny abnormal looking hole, which he put out of place by almost 2 inches. He's unprofessional, he doesn't care what you look like after he gets his money, and he's unethical, asking personal questions during follow-ups, such as if you're dating anyone, etc. There are many doctors on Oahu to choose from. Do not use Pasquale. You'll end up having to get a re-do and spend more money trying to fix his mistakes.

October 26th, 2012
Not a member of ASAPS or ASPS.
The staff is very friendly here and the location is pretty convenient. I came inquiring about a boob job and had consulted with two other surgeons before coming here last. I was educated by the other surgeons to make sure that whomever I chose was a member of ASAPS or ASPS which are the two Board Certified Plastic Surgery Boards. This guy is not! He lied to me to my face as I continued to ask for his credentials. He eventually said he is a "Cosmetic" surgeon which I have learned came be obtained a weeks course. Needless to say I went back to my previous Plastic Surgeon and NOT cosmetic surgeon an am completly happy.
Doctor's Response

All I have to say is you were informed 100% incorrectly. I am a board certified plastic surgeon , re-certified in 2011. I never once told you I was a "cosmetic surgeon". You are also entirely mistaken about there only being two boards ASAPS and ASPS which certifies plastic surgeons. Neither the ASAPS or ASPS certify plastic surgeons !! So right there you are mistaken. You are a very confused person who basically slanders me on the internet. There are actually three certifying bodies for Plastic Surgeons in this country. They are The American Board Of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) the American Osteopathic Board of Surgery (AOBS) plastic surgery division and the AAPS Board of Certification of Plastic Surgery. You can read about that and check what I am saying at my web site www.nerve.org. Then verify that with those organizations. My training and credentials have been verified by Queens, Kapiolani , Hilo Hospital, US Military as well as Castle Medical Center, I trained at New York University in Plastic Surgery. All in all side by side comparison shows I have if not the most , one of the most highly trained formally in plastic surgery doctors in Hawaii. So I would appreciate you not slandering me or misleading others about my credentials or what some ill informed competitor has said.

September 21st, 2012
Went to a consultation with Dr. Pasquale and he has terrile bed side manner and smelled like cigarette smoke. He made references to how patients previously accused him of leaving surgical equipment/items in them, etc. His coordinator told me he only did the procedure I was interested in because he is into the medical area revolving around stem cells. He looked sloppy and seemed like he just didnt care about his potential patients either. I would never recommend, let alone have any procedure done by him.
Doctor's Response

Well I finally get to respond to your comment. I am sorry your exp was not good, the vast majority of our patients are very happy. With regard to what you said about a patient accusing me of leaving an instrument in them. Yes in fact one did "accuse" me as they previously did to another doctor at the Queens medical center unrelated to the incident with me. We found that out during her deposition as she attempted to sue me. They may have accused me, but you can check my record , if I did they surely would have a viable law suit, that did not happen. So its verifiable at the medical board. This patient was a drug addict who spent all there time at emergency rooms making up stories about doctors to obtain narcotics or seeking money. Although I do not recall why I told you this, unless you asked me if I anyone ever tried to sue me. Which I am honest individual who would answer you and provide an explanation. I care greatly about my patients and their outcomes but apparently you would not know since you prejudged me on one impression. Maybe I was having a bad day, I just do not know. Just be happy there are a great number of plastic surgeons here and you are free to choose the one you feel comfortable with, I hope you found that person. Again I am sorry for your exp.

March 28th, 2011
NOSE JOB
Well I really wanted to get my nose done, so I went and it looked EXACTLY the same so I was dissapointed, and made an appointment for another surgery, 2nd time it came out a little better but there was a bump on the left side of my nose, which the doctor said he could fix, and I wanted an upturned nose, but he really didnt understand what that meant, so now I have to go for my 3rd surgery, and I am really really hoping itll be my last. Sometimes I wonder why he never once drew a picture for me of what the outcome of my nose would be, but apparently he drew it for other people.
Doctor's Response

Hello thank you for the comment. I am sorry for the need for revisions which at times happens , I do my best to make it the nose you want. If you like please tell me and I will draw you a picture or take a photo and show you on that as well. I may have been too conservative but i am not sure who you are. Please tell me and I will do my best to give you the nose you want. Sometimes noses need touch ups or minor revisions which I have no problem doing if needed. Thanks for the comments.

July 28th, 2010
Do your research
Please, please, please do your due dilligence and take your time. That's all I have to say about making him your choice.
Doctor's Response

Yes I encourage everyone to research out there plastic surgeon. That is the wise thing to do. That is all I have to say as well.

April 21st, 2009
STAY AWAY!
i had a rhinoplasty done and the result is absolutely terrible! stay away and find a surgeon outside of hawaii who knows what he is doing!
Doctor's Response

Well I am sorry for your unhappy result fortunately most of our patients do not have that exp. We are always willing to see patients who are unhappy to see if we can improve the result. Unfortunately I do not know who you are or what the results were.