Dr. Michael Pasquale DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

September 24th, 2016
Why does he argue with patients?
You would think he'd have better things to do than sit on a website fighting with patient's who post less than complimentary reviews! lolol Guess those patients have hit a nerve by calling him out.

July 13th, 2016
Quack Quack
Nutjob! Hates doing revisions, and will tell you this to your face. Even if his sloppy work requires a secondary surgery to fix the first one you paid a lot of money for. Go to Los Angeles to find a good doctor who is in the business of "one and done", no revisions necessary because they took the time and care to do it right the first time.

July 12th, 2016
CRAP DOCTOR
AWFUL. UNPROFESSIONAL. Went in for a tummy tuck, he did a crap job, left exposed stitches, my belly button an inch higher than it was supposed to be, the incision high up on my abdomen, even though it was supposed to be a low, unnoticeable scar, and due to the high up incision, my pubic area was left sort of flabby and not tight like it was BEFORE surgery. He hits on attractive patients even though he's been married forever. DO NOT GO TO THIS CRAPPY FAKE DR!

January 17th, 2013
A kooky doctor who is out of his prime
I went in for a tummy tuck. Pasquale made the scar too high and crooked, he left too much skin on each end of the extra-long incision, my pubic area is no longer "lined up" with my belly button, and my belly button is now a teeny-tiny abnormal looking hole, which he put out of place by almost 2 inches. He's unprofessional, he doesn't care what you look like after he gets his money, and he's unethical, asking personal questions during follow-ups, such as if you're dating anyone, etc. There are many doctors on Oahu to choose from. Do not use Pasquale. You'll end up having to get a re-do and spend more money trying to fix his mistakes.

October 26th, 2012
Not a member of ASAPS or ASPS.
The staff is very friendly here and the location is pretty convenient. I came inquiring about a boob job and had consulted with two other surgeons before coming here last. I was educated by the other surgeons to make sure that whomever I chose was a member of ASAPS or ASPS which are the two Board Certified Plastic Surgery Boards. This guy is not! He lied to me to my face as I continued to ask for his credentials. He eventually said he is a "Cosmetic" surgeon which I have learned came be obtained a weeks course. Needless to say I went back to my previous Plastic Surgeon and NOT cosmetic surgeon an am completly happy.

September 21st, 2012
Went to a consultation with Dr. Pasquale and he has terrile bed side manner and smelled like cigarette smoke. He made references to how patients previously accused him of leaving surgical equipment/items in them, etc. His coordinator told me he only did the procedure I was interested in because he is into the medical area revolving around stem cells. He looked sloppy and seemed like he just didnt care about his potential patients either. I would never recommend, let alone have any procedure done by him.

March 28th, 2011
NOSE JOB
Well I really wanted to get my nose done, so I went and it looked EXACTLY the same so I was dissapointed, and made an appointment for another surgery, 2nd time it came out a little better but there was a bump on the left side of my nose, which the doctor said he could fix, and I wanted an upturned nose, but he really didnt understand what that meant, so now I have to go for my 3rd surgery, and I am really really hoping itll be my last. Sometimes I wonder why he never once drew a picture for me of what the outcome of my nose would be, but apparently he drew it for other people.

July 28th, 2010
Do your research
Please, please, please do your due dilligence and take your time. That's all I have to say about making him your choice.

April 21st, 2009
STAY AWAY!
i had a rhinoplasty done and the result is absolutely terrible! stay away and find a surgeon outside of hawaii who knows what he is doing!