Dr. Michael Pasquale DO Patient Reviews

• Surgery of the Hand Honolulu, HI

April 28th, 2017
Great services, great value, and great follow-up
What amazingly beautiful ocean view treatment rooms, staff who emote aloha and services that underpromise and overdeliver! Dr. Pasquale is exemplary, experienced and delivers amazing results. I look and feel a lot younger, getting tons of compliments, and can't wait for my pending neck life since losing a lot of weight! Thank you, Dr. Pasquale's Infinity Life Center Ohana!!! Live Aloha, Paul

September 21st, 2012
Went to a consultation with Dr. Pasquale and he has terrile bed side manner and smelled like cigarette smoke. He made references to how patients previously accused him of leaving surgical equipment/items in them, etc. His coordinator told me he only did the procedure I was interested in because he is into the medical area revolving around stem cells. He looked sloppy and seemed like he just didnt care about his potential patients either. I would never recommend, let alone have any procedure done by him.
Doctor's Response

Well I finally get to respond to your comment. I am sorry your exp was not good, the vast majority of our patients are very happy. With regard to what you said about a patient accusing me of leaving an instrument in them. Yes in fact one did "accuse" me as they previously did to another doctor at the Queens medical center unrelated to the incident with me. We found that out during her deposition as she attempted to sue me. They may have accused me, but you can check my record , if I did they surely would have a viable law suit, that did not happen. So its verifiable at the medical board. This patient was a drug addict who spent all there time at emergency rooms making up stories about doctors to obtain narcotics or seeking money. Although I do not recall why I told you this, unless you asked me if I anyone ever tried to sue me. Which I am honest individual who would answer you and provide an explanation. I care greatly about my patients and their outcomes but apparently you would not know since you prejudged me on one impression. Maybe I was having a bad day, I just do not know. Just be happy there are a great number of plastic surgeons here and you are free to choose the one you feel comfortable with, I hope you found that person. Again I am sorry for your exp.

March 28th, 2011
NOSE JOB
Well I really wanted to get my nose done, so I went and it looked EXACTLY the same so I was dissapointed, and made an appointment for another surgery, 2nd time it came out a little better but there was a bump on the left side of my nose, which the doctor said he could fix, and I wanted an upturned nose, but he really didnt understand what that meant, so now I have to go for my 3rd surgery, and I am really really hoping itll be my last. Sometimes I wonder why he never once drew a picture for me of what the outcome of my nose would be, but apparently he drew it for other people.
Doctor's Response

Hello thank you for the comment. I am sorry for the need for revisions which at times happens , I do my best to make it the nose you want. If you like please tell me and I will draw you a picture or take a photo and show you on that as well. I may have been too conservative but i am not sure who you are. Please tell me and I will do my best to give you the nose you want. Sometimes noses need touch ups or minor revisions which I have no problem doing if needed. Thanks for the comments.

April 21st, 2009
STAY AWAY!
i had a rhinoplasty done and the result is absolutely terrible! stay away and find a surgeon outside of hawaii who knows what he is doing!
Doctor's Response

Well I am sorry for your unhappy result fortunately most of our patients do not have that exp. We are always willing to see patients who are unhappy to see if we can improve the result. Unfortunately I do not know who you are or what the results were.