inactive

Michael A Patterson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 22nd, 2015
Excellent dr. Hate he had problems.

July 23rd, 2014
he saved my life
This man prescribed me medication that I had been taken from a diagnosis years before I ever visited him. I am an opiate addict but with his program I never failed a drug screen and learned to cope by Goin to NA meetings. I even asked this man to chair my one year clean date. For all you who say he didn't care bout the patient and wrote what ever. That is a lie. I wanted back on methadone which I loved to use as a maintenance drug. He knew my issues and refused to prescribe it..he continued to write memails suboxone which last I heard was legal to prescribe to an opiate addict to help fight their addiction. He even weaned me off it after a few years. This man cared greatly for his patients and it disgusts me to hear all the people piling on just because the man made a mistake. Who hasn't but the good he has done far outweighs any evil in my book. I now live a normal life that helps society and its all thanks to him.

September 27th, 2011
Helped me!
I have seen Dr P. for 15yrs. He knows medicine. I see him for med. management. I feel comfortable with him. He may have his own problems but has been VERY helpful in my life. Sometimes it is hard to get in touch with his office though.

May 14th, 2011
Malpractice
This Doctor is bogus. He gives out prescriptions that are not needed just to satisfy you so you will come back to him. He will not take insurance (cash only) because he tries to hide everything he possibly can. He needs to be put in jail for what he is doing wrong. He is a bad person.

April 25th, 2011
This dr needs his lic.taken.away.ruined some people that I love life he prys on young girls has sex wth them gives prescritions of adderal xxanax subone.one of them flipped out.from adderal.ended.up.in hospital. I even.have heard this man.gave a girl.a rx in a parking lot ! Get real people he is a evil.man n.u know it!

December 19th, 2010
dr. patterson saved my life from a long hard road of opiod addiction and other hard drug addiction he has helped me in so many differint ways i wish the best for for him and us pateince hopefully his lawyer will get those people straightened out they need to leave people along thats tring to help others that needs help thank you a concerned pateince we love Dr. M.A. Patterson

December 8th, 2010
Psychiatrist of Choice
I was under Dr. Patterson's care for some time and trust him implicitly. Dr. Patterson has an adept, professional, yet nonintimidating "bedside" manner. Dr. Patterson has a wonderful, yet never inappropriate, sense of humor that relieved any tension I might have felt.

November 17th, 2010
This doctor is in practice for the money only!!! He doesn't care that your kids are getting addicted to drugs as long as he gets their money so he can send his kids to COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!

July 8th, 2010
I have been struggling with sobriety for years. I recently tried a methadone clinic, but it was such an inconvenience for me to drive a four hour round-trip daily that I knew I had to find another way to seek help. After seeing Dr. Patterson I can only say that for the first time in years I am able to fully focus on life and not my drug-problem. I feel I can be honest with him, he truly wants to help me, and the combinations of medications he prescribed have helped me get clean and stay clean. I would recommend Dr. Patterson to anyone who is serious about sobriety. He has filled my life with hope, and I am eternally grateful.

June 3rd, 2010
you can get all the drugs you want, he is the DRUG DEALER, just pay the money, get plenty, HE DESTROYS lives,,,Dont send anyone herethe will become addicted.....

October 29th, 2009
ive been an addict for over half my life. nothing worked to help me get over my disease.I tried everything out there to help.3 years of methadone left me jadded and down. feeling like nothing would ever change. then doctor patterson put me on suboxone and my life changed in short order. for once I could be clear headed and know that i wouldn't be deathly sick. the drug also took the temptation away since it blocks oppiates. thank you for saving my life. one thing though, if a person doesn't want to be clean ,they never will.