A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Peck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Peck is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peck
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peck Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Peck, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Peck graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Peck has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Peck MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Peck practice?
- Dr. Michael Peck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Peck practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.