Learn more about Dr. Michael Peck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Peck is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peck
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peck Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Peck, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Peck graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Peck has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Peck MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Peck practice?
- Dr. Michael Peck has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Peck practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.