A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Peck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Peck is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Peck, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Peck graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Peck has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Peck MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Peck practice?
- Dr. Michael Peck has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Peck practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.