Learn more about Dr. Michael Peck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Peck is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peck
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Peck, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Peck graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Peck has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Peck MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Peck practice?
- Dr. Michael Peck has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Peck practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Surgeons.