A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Resnick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Resnick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Resnick graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Resnick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Resnick DO is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Resnick practice?
- Dr. Michael Resnick has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Resnick practices Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.