Learn more about Dr. Michael Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Robertson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Robertson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Robertson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Robertson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Robertson MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Michael Robertson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael Robertson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, IN and Muncie, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.