A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Robertson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Robertson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Robertson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Robertson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Robertson MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Michael Robertson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Robertson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.