Learn more about Dr. Michael Robertson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Robertson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robertson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Robertson, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Robertson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Robertson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital Anderson & Madsn Co
- Community Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Robertson MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Robertson practice?
- Dr. Michael Robertson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Robertson practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.