A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rosenberg is Good. Dr. Rosenberg has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
- South Jersey Health Sys Reginal Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rosenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Rosenberg practice?
Dr. Michael Rosenberg practices Pediatrics near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Elmer, NJ.
See Vineland Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Rosenberg, Dr. Mitch Rosenberg, Dr. Myles Rosenberg, Dr. Michal Rosenberg, Dr. Mickey Rosenberg, Dr. Miles Rosenberg