A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Rosenberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 11 hospital affiliations:
- South Jersey Healthcare - Regional Medical Center
- South Jersey Health System-Elmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Rosenberg MD is a male Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. Michael Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Rosenberg practices Pediatrics near Vineland, NJ.
See Vineland Pediatricians.