A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ross is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ross, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Ross has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
- Emory University School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Ross MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Ross practice?
- Dr. Michael Ross has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ross practices Emergency Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Royal Oak Emergency Physicians.