A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Roth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Roth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Roth, MD, PC is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Roth graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Roth has 6 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Arthur Roth MD and PC is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Roth practice?
- Dr. Michael Roth has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Roth practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Westland, MI.
See Novi Obstetricians & Gynecologists.