Learn more about Dr. Michael Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Russo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russo
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Russo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Russo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Intestinal Polyps
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Russo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Russo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Russo practice?
- Dr. Michael Russo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Russo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians and Plano Pediatric Specialists.