A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Russo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Russo
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Russo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Russo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Intestinal Polyps
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from University of South Alabama, Mobile. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Russo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Russo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Russo practice?
- Dr. Michael Russo has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Russo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pediatricians and Plano Pediatric Specialists.