A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Russo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Russo, Bariatric & Minimally Invasive Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Obesity (Bariatrics)
- Reflux Surgery (Fundoplication)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Russo graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Russo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Russo practice?
Dr. Michael Russo practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.