Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Sanchez
Dr. Michael Sanchez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Hills, CA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sanchez is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus, Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital and Providence Holy Cross Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Sanchez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Sanchez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Hills, CA.
Dr. Liana Joa
Mission Hills, CA 0 mi5
Dr. Allen Pourmoussa
Internal Medicine, Residency
Mission Hills, CA 0 mi1
Dr. Gurcharan Khera
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Mission Hills, CA 0 mi