A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sanford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanford
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Sanford Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sanford, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eisenhower Medical Center
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Adam Sanford MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sanford practice?
- Dr. Michael Sanford has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Sanford practices Urology near Indio, CA.
See Indio Urologists.