A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Sanford is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sanford, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sanford has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital
- Eisenhower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Adam Sanford MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sanford practice?
- Dr. Michael Sanford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sanford practices Urology near Palm Desert, CA.
See Palm Desert Urologists.