A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Savin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Savin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Savin, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Savin graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Savin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Savin MD is a male Hematologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Savin practice?
- Dr. Michael Savin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Savin practices Hematology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Hematologists.