A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Savin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Savin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Savin
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Savin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Savin, MD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Savin graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Savin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Savin MD is a male Hematologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Savin practice?
- Dr. Michael Savin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Savin practices Hematology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Hematologists.