A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schmidt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schmidt, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Vascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Schmidt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Schmidt MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Michael Schmidt has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Schmidt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Winfield, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Downers Grove, IL and Naperville, IL.
See Winfield Internists and Winfield Cardiologists.