A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Schweitzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Schweitzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schweitzer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schweitzer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Schweitzer, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Schweitzer graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Schweitzer has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allen Schweitzer MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Schweitzer practice?
- Dr. Michael Schweitzer has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Schweitzer practices Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.