Learn more about Dr. Michael Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Siegel is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Siegel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Avascular Necrosis (Osteonecrosis)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- San Mateo Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Siegel practice?
Dr. Michael Siegel practices Neurology near San Mateo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Burlingame, CA.
See San Mateo Neurologists.