A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Simmons is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Simmons, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Simmons has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Simmons MD is a male Pediatrician, has 44 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Michael Simmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Simmons practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Pediatricians.