A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Simon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Simon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Simon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ari Simon MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Simon practice?
- Dr. Michael Simon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Simon practices Urology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Hollywood Urologists.