A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Singer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Singer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Singer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Singer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Singer practice?
Dr. Michael Singer practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Del Rio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.