Learn more about Dr. Michael Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Singer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singer
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Singer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Singer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Singer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Singer practice?
- Dr. Michael Singer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Singer practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.