Learn more about Dr. Michael Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Singer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singer
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Singer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Singer, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Singer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Singer MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Singer practice?
- Dr. Michael Singer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Singer practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.