A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sloan, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sloan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allan Sloan MD and MS is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sloan practice?
- Dr. Michael Sloan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sloan practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Neurologists.