Learn more about Dr. Michael Sloan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sloan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Sloan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Sloan, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sloan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Allan Sloan MD and MS is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Sloan practice?
- Dr. Michael Sloan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Sloan practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Internists and Tampa Neurologists.