A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Snyder, Surgeon, Bariatric Surgery & General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Snyder, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery Bariatric Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Snyder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Aaron Snyder MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Preventive Medicine, and Bariatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Michael Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Snyder practices Surgery, Preventive Medicine, and Bariatric Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons and Denver Preventive Medicine Specialists.