A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Snyder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Snyder, Surgeon, Bariatric Surgery & General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Snyder, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Snyder graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Snyder has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Aaron Snyder MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Snyder practice?
- Dr. Michael Snyder has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Snyder practices Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.