Dr. Michael Snyder MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

October 23rd, 2016
Outstanding doctor
Dr. Snyder has changed my life for the better. Having weight loss surgery was the best decision I ever made and Dr. Snyder's excellent skills together with his outstanding team made this experience seamless and a great experience.

September 30th, 2016
Terrible Post Op care
He is a good surgeon and the office bends over backwards for you pre surgery. But afterwards forget it. You never see Dr Snyder again even if you have issues his nurse practitioners relay info. You never see him. Post op appointments are all. T nurse practitioners who see you cattle call style. If you can't make the appointment it is impossible to get one. Office staff is rude and uncaring and basically clueless. At least the main front desk receptionist. She could care less about you. I eish I had gone to one of the many other surgeons offices in Denver for my surgery. It is so frustrating and upsetting. I'm basically on my own now that he has mad his money off me.

September 26th, 2016
TSDS
Dr. Snyder. Is an Excellent Doctor. He made me feel very comfortable regarding this Surgery.

September 18th, 2016
Let me first start by saying that I have been sick for 3 years now that was not my doing. Dr. Synder was my very last hope and he treated me like I was his only patient and validated for me that what I had been through this far was "fixable" so to speak. I can not say enough great things about him or his staff. Hands down one of my best appointments. If your having trouble deciding what's best for you with regards to bariatrics. See Dr. Synder. He's down to earth, upfront, and truly cares. Your in amazing hands with him.

September 17th, 2016
Amazing
It took me a long time to get up the courage to make an appt. Having already had bariatric surgery 9 years ago, with another surgeon at St Joe's, I had lapsed on my responsibility and regained most of the 140lbs lost. That surgery was successful, but I was remiss in follow through. Consequently I had much guilt about seeking out help again. Once I met this superior team I was instantly at ease. Dr Snyder immediately gave me hope. Hope that I can regain control and have a life again. His entire team is amazing and I say this just after my initial appt!

September 5th, 2016
Amazing
Dr. Snyder took the time to listen and explain every question that I asked. He really made me feel comfortable as did his whole team. I highly recommend you check this team of great professionals out.

September 3rd, 2016
Fantastic Doctor and Staff
First and Foremost, do Not Hesitate to change your life for the Better!!! Biggest Mistake made in life!!!!! The staff is so helpful, professional and kind. Amanda is Wonderful and puts you at ease. Dr. Snyder is unbelievably Helpful! Once he has your information he answers All of your questions and tells you everything you need to know! I was so afraid to go to go to the appointment that I cancelled three times! I used Great excuses too! Yikes, was that a Mistake!!!!! I had my lap band for almost 9 years and the original Dr. has retired, I was having problems with it and Dr Synder came highly recommend! Wish I listened sooner!!! Problem Solved! There is a Very Special place in Heaven for Dr. Synder and his staff!!! Thank you Dr. Synder and Amanda and Everyone in the office!!!!! If you must know I am a self pay patient and his rates are more than reasonable! Priceless!!!!!!! Very, very happy with everything! Quality and at a Great Price!!!! Where are you ever going to get for the Best Change you can make in life!!! Health and Well Being.... Priceless!!!!!!

September 2nd, 2016
Retired Registered Nurse and Patient
Dr. Snyder is fast-paced, very down to earth and seriously advocates for his patient. He is positive and real. I really enjoyed my time with him and would do it all again.

March 28th, 2016
Amazing specialist and team!
I was transferred to Dr. Snyder due to the complexity of my case. I was hesitant to switch doctors but am so thankful now. Dr. Snyder performed a revision from a band to RNY and dealt with the complexities of my case with ease. He is amazing, so knowledgable, and skilled. He is easy to talk to, clearly cares about his patients, and makes you a priority. On top of that, his staff is amazing! From his patient coordinator, front desk, to his nurses...all are wonderful and so knowledgeable. I just can't say enough about this experience and so thankful. To make it even better, the bariatric and surgical medical staff at Rose were wonderful and I can clearly see why they are a center of excellence. I would recommend Dr. Snyder and Rose to anyone with no hesitation.

February 15th, 2016
My new adventure
I just love that I found a place where I feel my new adventure to a new size me, it met with a cheering team. The love and kindness from all staff that I have met, Dr. Snyder, and Amanda, I am in gratitude. Thank you

December 6th, 2015
Doctor Snyder was wonderful. Very personable. Most staff was great. I would recommend him he is very knowledgeable and makes you feel good about your decision to do this major life changing step in your life.I would definitely recommend Dr. Snyder.

November 30th, 2015
Top of the industry
Dr. Snyder took the time to make sure he knew me, my questions were all addressed, and that I was well prepared for the journey back to health. I walked out of the hospital without diabetes and a year later, I'm feeling on top of the world. He helped me turn my life around.