Michael Snyder Is this you?

Have you seen Michael Snyder?

August 26th, 2017

I am in AWE!

I found it pretty incredible that in a 30 appointment, Dr. Snyder was not only able to provide me with all the information I needed, but also connect with me on such a friendly, understanding level. I left the office feeling so happy and hopeful. I only wish I could leave more than 5 stars for Dr. Snyder.

March 19th, 2017

Best of the BEST

Sorry just a correction of my previous post. My wait time to be seen was never longer than 10 minutes to be called back. Misunderstanding on my part. Where I click over an hour is what they would spend with me in the examine room to make me feel comfortable and cared about my well being. HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Snyder and his staff :)

March 19th, 2017

The Best of the Best

I would just like to say that Dr. Snyder is truly an AMAZING Dr and person. He genuinely cares and I HIGHLY recommend him to ANYONE that is looking into wls. His staff are also wonderful amazing and knowledgeable. My life was in their hands when I had my surgery and I had no doubt at all I was in EXCELLENT hands. Thank you Dr. Snyder and staff for caring and putting your patients top priority!! 🤗

March 8th, 2017

The best at Bariatric Surgery

You will find that Dr Snyder is unlike most other bariatric surgeons in the fact that he is never done with his patients unless they choose to be done with him. He and his staff make the difference between success and failure if you are willing to follow the program actively. I know this for a fact as I have lost 175 lbs in 18 months with absolutely no trouble at all on the program which was monitored every step of the way.

February 9th, 2017

A fantastic and informative meeting with a very intelligent and experienced physician.

October 24th, 2016

Outstanding doctor

Dr. Snyder has changed my life for the better. Having weight loss surgery was the best decision I ever made and Dr. Snyder's excellent skills together with his outstanding team made this experience seamless and a great experience.

September 30th, 2016

Terrible Post Op care

He is a good surgeon and the office bends over backwards for you pre surgery. But afterwards forget it. You never see Dr Snyder again even if you have issues his nurse practitioners relay info. You never see him. Post op appointments are all. T nurse practitioners who see you cattle call style. If you can't make the appointment it is impossible to get one. Office staff is rude and uncaring and basically clueless. At least the main front desk receptionist. She could care less about you. I eish I had gone to one of the many other surgeons offices in Denver for my surgery. It is so frustrating and upsetting. I'm basically on my own now that he has mad his money off me.

September 26th, 2016

TSDS

Dr. Snyder. Is an Excellent Doctor. He made me feel very comfortable regarding this Surgery.

September 19th, 2016

Let me first start by saying that I have been sick for 3 years now that was not my doing. Dr. Synder was my very last hope and he treated me like I was his only patient and validated for me that what I had been through this far was "fixable" so to speak. I can not say enough great things about him or his staff. Hands down one of my best appointments. If your having trouble deciding what's best for you with regards to bariatrics. See Dr. Synder. He's down to earth, upfront, and truly cares. Your in amazing hands with him.

September 17th, 2016

Amazing

It took me a long time to get up the courage to make an appt. Having already had bariatric surgery 9 years ago, with another surgeon at St Joe's, I had lapsed on my responsibility and regained most of the 140lbs lost. That surgery was successful, but I was remiss in follow through. Consequently I had much guilt about seeking out help again. Once I met this superior team I was instantly at ease. Dr Snyder immediately gave me hope. Hope that I can regain control and have a life again. His entire team is amazing and I say this just after my initial appt!

September 5th, 2016

Amazing

Dr. Snyder took the time to listen and explain every question that I asked. He really made me feel comfortable as did his whole team. I highly recommend you check this team of great professionals out.

September 4th, 2016

Fantastic Doctor and Staff

First and Foremost, do Not Hesitate to change your life for the Better!!! Biggest Mistake made in life!!!!! The staff is so helpful, professional and kind. Amanda is Wonderful and puts you at ease. Dr. Snyder is unbelievably Helpful! Once he has your information he answers All of your questions and tells you everything you need to know! I was so afraid to go to go to the appointment that I cancelled three times! I used Great excuses too! Yikes, was that a Mistake!!!!! I had my lap band for almost 9 years and the original Dr. has retired, I was having problems with it and Dr Synder came highly recommend! Wish I listened sooner!!! Problem Solved! There is a Very Special place in Heaven for Dr. Synder and his staff!!! Thank you Dr. Synder and Amanda and Everyone in the office!!!!! If you must know I am a self pay patient and his rates are more than reasonable! Priceless!!!!!!! Very, very happy with everything! Quality and at a Great Price!!!! Where are you ever going to get for the Best Change you can make in life!!! Health and Well Being.... Priceless!!!!!!