Dr. Michael Solomon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Solomon?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Michael Solomon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2016

Love this guy! Been with him since 1994! Hmm what does that say? I'm dependent on him? I can't be cured? He needs the money? We enjoyed each other's company? He's a great psychiatrist. That's it! You'll like him, too!

July 23rd, 2015

Dr. Solomon has helped me so much!

I've been seeing Dr. Solomon for several years and he has worked with me through many life changes. What I like best is that he listens. I have a complicated set of symptoms and have, at times, had medications that have stopped working. He treats my feedback with the utmost respect. Over the years when I've had emergencies or when I've had hassles with an insurance company, he has always been there for me. Most recently I've started taking my adult daughter to see him, and am about to refer a good friend's husband. I feel lucky to have had him by my side through this difficult journey.

February 19th, 2014

One star is too much

I was referred to Dr Solomon by my Therapist. I left him a voicemail requesting an appointment. When he returned my call the following day, I was in a meeting but wanted to talk to him. I was very excited and asked my colleagues to step out of my office while I took his call. I had been feeling very anxious and stressed out about personal grief issues. He asked me who referred me and I told gave him my Therapist's first name and explained that he was in private practice and that his last name escaped me. I couldn't recall his name. He asked me several times how it was possible that I have been seeing a Therapist for several weeks and could not recall his last name. His tone and approach was abrupt, rude, insensitive, ungracious, sharp, argumentative and uncaring. I am appauled that he would talk to me in this manner. I hope that he reaps what he sows.

June 21st, 2017