A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stack
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stack Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stack, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stack graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Stack MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Stack practice?
- Dr. Michael Stack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Stack practices Family Medicine near Ithaca, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Ithaca Family Physicians.