A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Stack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Stack, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stack graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Gladwin
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stack accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Stack practice?
Dr. Michael Stack practices Family Medicine near Ithaca, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, MI.
See Ithaca Family Physicians.