A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Taylor, Vascular and Oncologic Radiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Taylor, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ashley Taylor MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Michael Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Taylor practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.