A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Taylor, Vascular and Oncologic Radiology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Taylor, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Saint Francis Memorial Hospital
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ashley Taylor MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Michael Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Taylor practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Radiologists.