A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Todd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Todd is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Todd
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Todd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Todd, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Todd graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Todd has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Todd FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Todd practice?
- Dr. Michael Todd has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Todd practices Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.