A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Volpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Volpe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Volpe, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpe graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Volpe has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Volpe MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Volpe practice?
- Dr. Michael Volpe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Volpe practices Urology near Berkeley Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ.
See Berkeley Heights Urologists.