Dr. Michael Volpe MD Patient Reviews

• Urology Berkeley Heights, NJ

August 27th, 2014
Awful - the worst doctor's office ever
I have been neglected and disregarded by this guy and his office staff for an entire month. I give up and will be going to another urologist. Don't come here if you have any problems. You will be given the runaround and won't get a straight answer to any question. It is very frustrating to deal with Dr. Volpe's office. Not recommended.

August 13th, 2014
Doctor highly recommended - ASC staff contact (for appts.) a problem
I can give my highest recommendation to Dr. Volpe. Great bedside manner, thorough explanation of everything, etc. He is highly motivated to get even routine tests done and wants to rule out the possibility of a growing problem. This is very much appreciated by me. Most of his staff is likewise excellent. My only warning to potential patients is to be patient when waiting to make an appointment for a non-emergency invasive procedure with anaesthesia (e.g., cystoscopy) in the ASC (Ambulatory Surgery Center). I had to inquire three times just to make an appointment and it took a whole business week for the person to get back to me and make the appointment. It would have been nice to have gotten an estimate of the time lag between requesting an appointment and actually getting one. That's my only complaint and it's not directed at the doctor.

May 12th, 2014
Great doctor, busy office
Saw Dr. Volpe for a male issue, he was kind, great bedside manner, put me at ease. Great sense of humor.

June 25th, 2013
Great Dr.
Very conscientious Up to speed on latest technologies and treatments Honest Caring Great "bedside manner"

April 8th, 2013
No better Urologist
Dr. Volpe is thorough and communicates well with his patients. Unlike many doctors, Dr. Volpe takes his time explaining diagnosis results and presenting options. I would go to no other urologist.

March 11th, 2013
Outstanding Physician who cares deeply about his patients
The doctor was very friendly and a no nonsense type of guy. He took a look at my case and immediately detected I had cancer. The next day set me up for surgery and removed the tumor. I feel he saved my life and I had no idea that I even had this condition. He was very reassuring and made me feel like I was the most important person in the office. He put my mind at ease and made me feel that the cancer I had would be curable and I could lead a normal Iife.

October 15th, 2012
One of the first doctors I've seen that didn't seem like he was rushed. Gave a lot of attention and took his time. Great experience so far and I would highly recommend him.