Dr. Michael Wagner MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2013
machinist/retired
I lost the sight in my left eye due to a retina detachment in 2000. Another Opthamologist said cataract surgery was not a good idea, because of the possibility of losing the sight in BOTH eyes! I consulted with doctor Wagner a couple of times and he was confident that the surgery would not be that risky. Since I was still working at the time, I could not put up with blurry vission caused by the cataract. I worked for another seven years after the surgery and today my vision is great!

June 25th, 2013
Cataract Surgery
About 14 years ago, I realized that I couldn't see clearly. I made an appiontment to see an eye doctor at Rockford Health System. I am so happy that I got Dr. Wagner. At the time he was new in Rockord. I remember very well that after, he examined my eyes, he told me, I will fix it so, you will never have to wear glasses again. The only time, I wear glasses is for long distance while I am driving, otherwise, I can see clearly. My last visit to hime was last Summer. At that time, he told me, you will never have eye problems. I am so greatefull to him and I am sorry that he will no loger be At Rockford Health System. I wish him good luck and envey his future patients.

March 24th, 2015