Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Walker
Dr. Michael Walker, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Vernon, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Walker is affiliated with East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer, East Texas Medical Center Rehabilitation Hospital and East Texas Medical Center Quitman. Dr. Walker has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Walker has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Michael Walker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Vernon, TX.
Dr. Louis Arrondo
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Mount Vernon, TX 0.40 mi39
Dr. Irene Prather
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Mount Vernon, TX 0.69 mi34
Dr. Jean Latortue
Mount Vernon, TX 0.69 mi20