Learn more about Dr. Michael Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Walker, DO, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Horse Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Walker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Walker DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Walker practice?
- Dr. Michael Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Walker practices Family Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Mount Vernon, TX.
See Mount Vernon Primary Care Doctors and Mount Vernon Cardiothoracic Surgeons.