A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Walker, DO, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Horse Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Walker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Walker DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Walker practice?
- Dr. Michael Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Walker practices Family Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Mount Vernon, TX.
See Mount Vernon Primary Care Doctors and Mount Vernon Surgeons.