A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Walker, DO, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Horse Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Walker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Walker DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Walker practice?
- Dr. Michael Walker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Walker practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Family Medicine near Mount Vernon, TX.
See Mount Vernon Surgeons and Mount Vernon Family Physicians.