A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Walker, DO, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Horse Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walker has 13 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- East Texas Medical Center-Gilmer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Walker DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Walker practice?
- Dr. Michael Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Walker practices Family Medicine, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Mount Vernon, TX.
See Mount Vernon Family Physicians and Mount Vernon Surgeons.