Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- IBS Facts about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Living well with CIC Are you living with Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)? This guide to triggers, medications and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Weinstein
Dr. Michael Weinstein, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Colon and Rectal Surgery. Dr. Weinstein is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Weinstein has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Weinstein has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention....
Dr. Michael Weinstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. Peter Wilk
Colon and Rectal Surgery
New York, NY 0.01 mi48
Dr. Iain Nixon
Surgical Oncology, General Surgery
New York, NY 0.07 mi