A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Werner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Werner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Werner, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Penile Induration (Peyronie's Disease)
Education & Awards
Dr. Werner graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Werner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Werner FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Werner practice?
- Dr. Michael Werner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Werner practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Purchase, NY.
See New York Urologists.