Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michaela West
Dr. Michaela West, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA, with another office in Minneapolis, MN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. West is affiliated with San Francisco General Hospital Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michaela West has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Michaela West is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Rachael Callcut
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi12
Dr. William Schecter
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi41
Dr. Laurence Huang
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0.01 mi27