Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wilensky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilensky, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilensky graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Wilensky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Wilensky MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Wilensky practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilensky has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wilensky practices Neurology near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA and New Orleans, LA.
See Kenner Neurologists.