A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wilensky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilensky, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilensky graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Wilensky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilensky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Wilensky practice?
Dr. Michael Wilensky practices Neurology near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA and New Orleans, LA.
See Kenner Neurologists.