A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Williams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anderson Williams MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Williams practice?
- Dr. Michael Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Williams practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists.