Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Williams
Dr. Michael Williams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Williams is affiliated with McLaren - Bay Region, DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital and St John Detroit Riverview Hospital. Dr. Williams has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Williams has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.
Dr. Carolina Ojeda Flores
Southfield, MI 0.01 mi6
Dr. Aaron Maddox
Southfield, MI 0.01 mi41
Dr. Henry Green
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Southfield, MI 0.01 mi58