Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 17th, 2015

I have been with Dr. Williams for many years, I was the first in my family to see Dr. Williams from that time foward my whole family joined his group and everyone is very happy. Keep up the good work !!!

Jul 16th, 2015

Dr. Williams is professional, caring, pleasant and my choice for PHYSICIAN OF THE YEAR!!!! HE CARES!!!

Mar 11th, 2015

I hope he never retires, I want him to care for me as long as I am on earth. He is amazing! His staff is wonderful!!! They are helpful and knowledgeable.

Patients show details Patients
by Roye, James & Juanita on Jan 8th, 2014

Dr. Michael A. Williams has been our Doctor for over 10 years and he is an awesome Primary care Physician aka Internal Medicine Doctor. When we go for our annual physicals or appointments he checks us for everything. He is a very thorough Doctor and we know that he truly cares for our well being. He answers all of our questions and leaves no stones unturned. Thank You Dr. Williams for being such a great physician!

Jul 22nd, 2011

Dr. Williams is very professional and caring. It is his office manager that is not very professional. They do not return your calls about very urgent matters. I had to switch doctors because of that.