A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wilson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Wilson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wilson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics near Oxford, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Gulfport, MS and Jackson, MS.
See Oxford Internists, Oxford Critical Care Practitioners, Oxford Pulmonologists, and Oxford Pediatricians.