A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wilson is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Wilson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony Wilson MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wilson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics near Oxford, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Gulfport, MS and Jackson, MS.
See Oxford Internists, Oxford Critical Care Practitioners, Oxford Pulmonologists, and Oxford Pediatricians.