Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Wilson
Dr. Michael Wilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ocean Springs, MS, with other offices in Oxford, MS and Gulfport, MS (and 4 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with Baptist Memorial Hospital Booneville, Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville and Biloxi Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Wilson has the following 4 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocean Springs, MS.
Dr. Matthew Goldman
Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology
Ocean Springs, MS 0.43 mi
Dr. Spencer Sullivan
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Biloxi, MS 1.11 mi8
Dr. Tricia Aultman
Biloxi, MS 1.11 mi21