A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Wilson practice?
Dr. Michael Wilson practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Pediatrics near Gulfport, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, MS and Biloxi, MS.
See Gulfport Internists, Gulfport Urgent Care Centers, Gulfport Pulmonologists, and Gulfport Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Wilson, Dr. Mitch Wilson, Dr. Myles Wilson, Dr. Michal Wilson, Dr. Mickey Wilson, Dr. Miles Wilson