A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wilson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wilson, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University Of Otago, Dunedin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Univ Of Wi Hospital & Clinics, Madison, Wi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Andrew Wilson MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Michael Wilson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wilson practices Nuclear Medicine near Kiel, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.
See Kiel Nuclear Medicine Physicians.