Dr. Michael Wind Jr MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery North Chesterfield, VA

January 19th, 2017
Great Doctor
I would recommend him to everyone and his Pa chris Mahan is the best also they make a great team just luv this dr.

January 12th, 2017
Runs Late
Seems like a very qualified doctor who is either over scheduled or doesn't realize/care that there are people waiting over an hour to see him. My first appointment I waited 75 minutes to see him. The second time, I had an 8am appointment and was told I was the second person in line with the first appointment scheduled for 7:50am, but at 8:25 he still wasn't even in the building so I had to leave without even seeing him because I had to go to work. Office staff indicated to me that this happens regularly but I cannot confirm that. I can only report my experiences.

December 19th, 2016
Dr Wind is a life saver
I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dr Wind. I was very unhappy when I found out my childhood ortho doctor was relocating but I am so glad I found someone like Dr Wind. I have had chronic hip pain since I was about 14. I have been through 6 surgeries in 6 years and I have one schedule with him in January. He answers all of my questions and he is 100% honest, even if I don't always like his answers.

August 6th, 2015
Mother fell - Major Hip and leg repair
Doctor Wind is the Best! He performed Total Hip repair replacement after Mother (81 years old) fell. Another Dr out of town tried to repair. Total disaster. We brought her to Virginia. Dr Wind assessed repaired replaced her hip and femur break. She can walk without assistance and no meds. Length of legs are perfect. We can't thank Doctor Wind enough. We also add Doctor Wind and Chris, PA, are so kind and caring.

April 30th, 2015
Great Surgeon!
great physician. took time to explain all options. after prolonged non-op treatment i decided to go forward with surgery and it was AWESOME! i know several friends who have done great with Dr Wind as well. There is clearly a reason why is he one of the busiest surgeons in the city.

October 27th, 2014
Heck of a guy
Nice guy all around. Replaced my knee, and bingo! 3 months later it is doing great! Chris the PAC is fantastic, as well as the staff. Got a hip or knee issue? He is your man. Thanks Doc!

March 13th, 2014
Dr. Wind is the Best!
First, it is a blessing to be able to share my thoughts about Dr. Michael Wind, who is one the best physicians that has provided my medical care. I’m 62 years old now and I’ve worked with many doctors over the years. Dr. Wind, however, is unlike any medical provider that I have had. He has an exceptional “bedside manner”, always displaying kindness and concern for his patients. This is the first thing that really stuck with me since my first meeting with Dr. Wind, which was in 2012; just after an accident that lead to me having to receive a metal replacement in my right wrist. My second surgery was this past September. Dr. Wind, again, did an excellent job on my hip replacement surgery. The reason why I returned to Dr. Wind (and will do so again if I ever need another surgery requiring his expertise), is because of his level of knowledge; how he explains what’s to be done; and his gift of patience and kindness. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Michael Wind to my family and friends because he is truly the best!

July 7th, 2013
Awesome surgeon. Thanks so much dr wind