A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Witt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Witt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Witt, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Male Infertility
- Sperm Retrieval
Education & Awards
Dr. Witt graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Witt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Murray Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Witt MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Witt practice?
- Dr. Michael Witt has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Witt practices Urology near Chatsworth, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Lawrenceville, GA.
See Chatsworth Urologists.