A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Wong, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Wong MD is a male Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Wong practice?
- Dr. Michael Wong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Wong practices Dermatology near Laguna Hills, CA.
See Laguna Hills Dermatologists.