Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Wood
Dr. Michael Wood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Marquette, MI. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Endocrinology, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Pediatrics. Dr. Wood is affiliated with Spectrum Health-Kent Community Campus, CS Mott Children's Hospital and Sparrow Hospital & Health System. Dr. Wood has received 8 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Wood has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Endocrinologists treat disorders related to our glands and the hormones they produce. Because hormones play a key role in the growth and development of children, these conditions often pose different threats to children than they do adults. That’s...
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Michael Wood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Sharon Kileny
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi18
Dr. Andreas Moraitis
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi
Dr. Smriti Mohan
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi10